Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life and its irritations

Ok so this one was long due and I was somehow controlling my frustration and irritations but my mid yr was jus one shot too many. Although, I knew what my scorecard would be right from the start and had thus not wasted time to fill in the CPM with all sorts of gibbirish, but I dint knew that these fuckers would even have a prob with that.So the first question that was flung towards me was " How serious are you regarding this discussion " , idiots dont you see from my comments or should i write in bold "I DONT GIVE A SHIT"... Then the session started to take its regular path where in I was again told that I need to be more proactive,innovative, need to increase my "visibilty" blah blah...same old shit and this tym even the fucking wrapper was same"How many people know you ?" .. jesus christ do u expect me to go around beating a drum that "I am Shikhar"..the same thing has been told in every damn session..How much do you know about TS ?The worst thing was when they said about on-floor decorum..with specific mention to the lang we speak ..there was my chance and dint spare them..shot back saying that we should ensure that only English is followed and not some fucking malayam..creamed him by mentioning that we shouldnt encourage someone who speaks in malayam..That put the them in their place and W admitted that it is a take home for them to ensure that local dialects are not used.Only good thing was atleast A agreed that I had excellent comm skills and was among the best in our team..Enuf said..now to my CAT preparation..well its so fucking competitive this world..I keep getting these highs and lows..sometimes I feel truly motivated to study hard and beat the shit out of everyone else and at times when I c comments like IIMs are only for the 90 percenters I feel low...All kinda negative thoughts start to flow..what if I dont get calls from Agood B school..wud I have stomach to fight for one more year..should I try for ISB..my profile is so weakI have heard from everywhere that one should get into a job that one truly loves..a job so dear to you that you are willing to work in it even when you are getting no payment for it..but the million dollar question remains how to find a job which you would love your whole life..Seriously I dont know..I dont even know if my decision to go for an indian MBA is justified considering my experience..Ok feeling sleepy now..tommorow is AIMCAT 1118 and I want to be in the best state of mind for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment