Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And another AIMCAT bites the dust...

So AIMCAT 1118 has also gone by, and as usual I " could " have done much better than what I actually did ..Specially the QA section.I still have no idea as to what forces occupy my mind when I am attempting the QA section , that I fail to see the most obvious of things..When attempting the same section after the test I easily managed to score 1.5 times the cut off declared by TIME. As for VA I gave jus 28 mins to it so cannot blame myself, but the worrying factor is that I felt mentally exhausted during the DI-VA sections and did not want to even read the RCs..This has not happened before and was very frightening..Since then I have tried to practice a few RCs everyday so I am in the knack to reading abstract stuff and dont get numbed by it.Tommorow is AIMCAT 1117, hopefully I will fare better than my last outing and get some confidence going.

3 comments:

  1. hey shikhar can u mail me the soft copy of aimcats... pratyush111raj@gmail.com my percentile in Career launcher is going round 99..so thought we can help each other ....

    Pratyush
    http://uncensoredrajstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, wats ur percentile range in Aimcats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hovering in the 97.xx range buddy

    ReplyDelete